Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Monday, August 31, 2009

Awesome New Challenge!!




I've stumbled upon this awesome challenge and I can't wait to begin!! The challenge is being hosted by Bambi Reads and is called the Middle School Challenge!! I think this is a wonderful idea because you often find challenges for the older YA age bracket! (Books in this group are geared towards kids 8-12)



The competition is from September 1, 2009 to August 31, 2010

Guidelines for the Middle Grade Book Challenge
1. Anyone can join.

2. Read 12 middle grade novels (Challenge 1) or read 25 MG books (Challenge 2). You can read comics too, or listen to audio books. These can be in any language. You don't have to make a reading list now; you may select them as you go and you're free to make changes to your list.

3. The challenge begins September 1st, 2009 through August 31st, 2010.

4. You can join anytime between now and August 31st, 2010.

5. When you sign up with MckLinky right below, you will be redirected to another page. Type in your name, followed by the name of your blog. [e.g.: Linda Ellen (Bambi Reads)]. Then type in your blog's URL. Please follow these instructions or your link will be removed.

I will be in challenge 1 so I will read 12 books :

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

2 comments:

Linda Nguyen said...

Hi Margo,

Thank you so much for joining the challenge! I hope it'll be fun.

I'm also hosting a giveaway that is open for those taking part in the challenge. Swing by when you have the time. =)

Btw, I've read through the list of books you're dying to get your hands on and there are several I'm looking forward to, Geektastic in particular. It's sounds nerdy cool. =)

margaret said...

Hi Linda!!! Thanks for stopping bye :)

I'll deffeniantely check out the giveaway!!!! I can't help but enter those things :)

I can't wait for Geektastic too!! OMG