Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #3

Hey guys. I just wanted to apologize for not being on that much in the past few days. I'm having family issues and it's distracting me. BUT I"M BACK!! YEAH!! So with that being said...bring on the FRIDAY FILL-INS!!!! :)




1. When will we finally dance under the stars?

2.
Queen of Babble was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but
there is still an ugly truth hidden behind the facade.

4.
Life cereal is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your
opinions for a new book to read.

6.
Ireland is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
food, tomorrow my plans include TBA and Sunday, I want to Have posted a review!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool fill-ins!

margaret said...

Thanks Sara :)

I try to make them funny and or interesting :)