Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teaser Tuesday #1

I've seen a lot of book blogger out there do these "Teaser Tuesdays." I could never do one because ironically enough, I had always finished a book on Monday and began another on Wednesday. So ladys and gents may I present to you my very first Teaser Tuesday!


I found this on Jenni's blog (Falling Off The Shelf) and Taschima has one too (Bloody Bookaholic)! Now here is mine . . .

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

The book I am reading is called : Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
Now for the tease . . .

"Back downstairs, where Winslow was waiting for us, the dinner bell sounded, and the boys filed into the dining room. I noticed that the big boy who had held the smaller one in his lap was now leading him to the table by the hand." pg 208

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great first teaser :)

margaret said...

THANKS!! Have you read this book before? It's really good, but I keep wondering who will die (the title makes me think of death and the flowers are for mourning!) Did you ever see the movie "Green Mile?" I cried so much.