Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank God It's Thursday!! (PR 2)



HEY GUYS!! Episode 2 of Project Runway is on now!!! OMG! OMG!! I WATIED ALL WEEK FOR THIS!!

The challenge: To design a pregnancy chic look for Rebecca Romijn


Who I think will win: Shirin

Who won : Shirin!!


YES!! That means I'm 2 for 2 now :)!!!

Did you guys watch the show? If so what did you think? AND if you didn't . . . WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!! :P

ps Melvin was the one that was booted off - and I liked him :(

2 comments:

Wrighty said...

I only saw the last 20 minutes so I need to watch it again. I did see the model that was furious at the end of the show because Mitchell (I think) picked her. It looks like she flips out on the next show!

margaret said...

Yeah, non of the models like Mitchell - they created a nick-name for him that ended up being MJ but I forgot what it stood for - and the model that freaked out is in love with one of the other designers. (I forgot his name too :P)