Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mocking Jay


Katniss has survived the arena once again, but what about Peeta? Is he alive? What is President Snow doing to him? All these thoughts keep floating around her head. She is alive though, and must repeat that. She is in the elusive District 13, alive. Is it a fate worse than death?

Katniss must adjust to thin new life style. District 13 is completely underground and they support themselves. For a long time, District 13 was a legend, and now it is true and Katniss has been chosen to represent them as the Mocking Jay. Can she?

She ignores the rules and lives as she chooses. Until one day, she understands her role, and if she is personally going to kill the President than she has to allow the leader of District 13 see that she is healthy enough to go into war. But that will be a challenge in itself, for once again Katniss is playing the role of a puppet - a role she swore she would never agree to.


I will not lie, I was very disappointed with the ending of this book; it seemed rushed. After all she had been through, that was the ending? Disappointing. With that being said, I found the events to be surprising and then expected. I wish she would have done a fourth book. This book felt too much like the 7th Harry Potter book in the way it ended for me.

No comments: