Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Challenge 2 for me! (I can do it!!) - August Reading Challenge


I found this challenge via Falling off the Shelf, and from there I went to Pizza's Book Discussion. He is the original creator of this challenge. The goal of this challenge is to read as many books as you can in August. I am going to attempt this. I'm infamous for only blogging 2 books per month! Not a good blogger. For my goal I hope to blog 15 books!!
The Challenge Sign Up is here


Book 1) Revelations
Book 3) Do-Over
Book 11) Certain Girls
Book 12)
Book 13)
Book 14)
Book 15)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck on the challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to read.

margaret said...

thanks mz d! I have ideas. mwhahaha