Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Monday, March 28, 2011

Once Upon A Time Challenge...

I love challenges, and I never complete them which is always a disappointment. So, I'd like to complete this one.

The artwork is just amazing and breathtaking and kinda looks like where I live: DARK, COLD, and SNOWY. I picked this one because the poop of red made me feel a bit warmer.

This contest is being hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings. This is his site, and this is the site for the challenge.


I'm going to do "Challenge the Second" which entails:

"Read at least one book from each of the four categories. In this quest you will be reading 4 books total: one fantasy, one folklore, one fairy tale, and one mythology. This proves to be one of the more difficult quests each year merely because of the need to classify each read and determine which books fit into which category. I am not a stickler, fear not, but I am endlessly fascinated watching how folks work to find books for each category."


For mythology I'm going to read Metamorphoses by Ovid - which I should have read last semester. :P I haven't decided what my others will be.

5 comments:

Kailana said...

Good luck with what you wind up reading. :)

margaret said...

Thank you! Are you in the challenge too? If so what books are you choosing?

Ann Summerville said...

It's years since I read mythology, but used to love it. Sounds like a good challenge. I never seem to be able to get away from mysteries.
Ann

margaret said...

Are you going to try this challenge Ann? You should! I have always enjoyed mythology - and I've read a few mysteries so I'm always open to suggestions! :)

Jill said...

I'm glad you've joined, too!
:)