Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Sunday, January 3, 2010

We Didn't Start the Fire - Challenge

So, I saw this challenge upon a blog that I had never been before and it caught my eye. Many of us have heard the famous song "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel, it is this song that Sarah of Behold, the thing that reads a lot to create this challenge.

There are 3 categories that are then broken down into levels. *Copying and Pasting commence!*

Here are the levels:


FICTION

  • Bronze Fiction: Read 5 books specifically mentioned in the song or a book by an author specifically mentioned. Or, read a work of fiction about something else mentioned in the song.
  • Silver Fiction: Read 8 books within the same criteria mentioned above.
  • Gold Fiction: Read 10 books within the same criteria mentioned above.

NONFICTION

  • Bronze Nonfiction: Read 5 nonfiction books about any topic in the song.
  • Silver Nonfiction: Read 8 nonfiction books about any topic in the song.
  • Gold Nonfiction: Read 10 nonfiction books about any topic in the song.

COMBO

  • Bronze Combo: Read any combination of 5 fiction or nonfiction books related to the song.
  • Silver Combo: Read any combination of 8 fiction or nonfiction books related to the song.
  • Gold Combo: Read any combination of 10 fiction or nonfiction books related to the song.
I have decided to do GOLD COMBO! I need to read more non-fiction books and I think doing the combo will make it more fun! To sign up for this challenge here is the link.

No comments: