Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fun looking challenge :)

So I just found this challenge on Jenni's blog Falling Off The Shelf , who found it on Emeraldfire's Bookmark (I'll have to check it out - sorry I can't link to it). Anywho here are the rules that I've copied straight of Falling :)

1. The goal of this challenge is to read the number of books first published in a given year that corresponds to the last digit of each year in the 2000's----10 books from 2010, 9 books from 2009, 8 books from 2008, etc. The total number of books required, therefore, is 55.

2. This challenge lasts from 09/09/2009 through 10/10/2010.

3. Crossovers from other challenges are allowed, and your lists may change at any time.

4. Sign up Here, using the Mr. Linky form. Link to your Challenge post.

5. Have fun reading!


2010

3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

2009

6. Need

2008

2007

5.
6.
7.

2006

2005

5.

2004

3.
4.

2003

2002

2.

2001

1.


9 comments:

Amanda said...

This is a huge challenge. I'm not sure I want to commit myself to something like this.

margaret said...

I'm a challenge addict. It's hard for me not too :/

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

yay Margo! I linked to where the post is on my blog, if you need the link. It's the link in my post that says Countdown Challenge 2010.

margaret said...

Thanks Jenni!!

Susan said...

I'm signing on for this one too - my one BIG challenge (maybe... I hope...) I've been a bit of a challenge-a-holic this year :) Good luck!

margaret said...

Hahah me too!!! DO IT!! :) AND GOOD LUCK!!

3m.michelle said...

Glad to have you on the challenge, and good luck!

Kerri said...

I saw posts of people that had been doing this in 2009 and it looked good. I'm struggling to finish off my 2009 challenges - but like you - I seem to be addicted. Thanks for the link - I'm going to think about this one.

margaret said...

Thanks Michelle for stopping by and wishing me luck :)

Kerri - I know!! I can't help it too! :) DO IT!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO :P