Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Friday, December 19, 2003

About Moi

Books. Pages. Covers. Spines. Words. Sentences. Stories. Heroine. Love. Drama. Mystery.

I have always loved to read, ever since I could remember. The thrill of picking up a new book and wondering: who will be the new hero? Where will the adventure take them? Who willthey befriend? Their enemies?? Books have always taken me on an adventure, some I love and will gladly take again and again and again.... I hope to share these journeys with you so that you too might find a book you had never thought of.


A little about myself. I'm a junior in college and working my way to get my Master's in Education. I'll read almost anything either recommended to me, or ones I stumble across. I do hate to say this but - I do judge a book by its cover. Sometimes I will be surprised (either for better or worse) a book's story based on its cover.


I'm a mother as well. As my son gets older I will introduce more kids book to my blog (not for another three years!)

Finally, a little random fact -I day dream about traveling the world. I hope you enjoy my blog and if you have any recommendations for me, just shoot me an email (found in the contact section).

No comments: