Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Picasso ain't got nothin' on me!

Ok. So I hoped on over to Sara's blog and saw that she had a really cool picture!! AND I think she made it herself!!! :) and on the computer. Let's face it - I only know where the "on" button is on the computer. Anything that requires skills and/or knowledge is beyond me :)

So anywho Sara found the blurb on Imogen's blog.

My picture is above. Apparently you can manipulate your own pictures but to be able to do that was far beyond my knowledge so instead I was like a 3 year old with crayons and a wall :)

The title if you squint real hard is "The Stars at Night"




If you'd like to try it out, this is the website. Have fun!! :)

4 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

better than Da Vinci!!!

margaret said...

I know!! And they say the Sistine Chapel was beautiful! Well not anymore :P

Anonymous said...

Haha, it looks GOOD! It can hang next to mine in the Louvre. Louvre - is that what they call it? Haha.

margaret said...

I don't know Sara - you're looks professional and mine looks like 1st grade material! :P