Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Favorite Book :)





Mean MARGARET. I must admit this book was written totally about me. I talked to the arthour and told her how i was cast into the woods by my jealous siblings (I am the youngest of 9) and then taken in by a pair of woodchucks only to tourment them! HELLO I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!! Well eventually I did find my way home, and did learn that beaing mean is not so cool....or did I? Yer haf ter read the book ter find out!





Mean Margaret by Tor Seidler. Michael di Capua Books. HarperCollins Publisers (c) 1997

4 comments:

Jill said...

This does look like a fun book. And I like your book covers! I may have to read this one for the Irresistible Review Challenge! :-)

Margo said...

OMG. PLEASE! I'm losing at that. I don't know how to find the blogs. Oh, well. I'll just steal Munkifer's book suggustions.

Jill said...

You are funny! go to my blog and look at the sidebar. There are like a million book blogs on it. I'll show you how to set up Google Reader and you will have more blog reviews than you know what to do with! :-p

Margo said...

OMG THANK YOU!!