Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Iron Kissed


So I've just finished two books in 4 days. Now to you avid and totally kick ass bloggers *like Darla D* this is nothing. But for me, who's mind thinks faster than I can type this is quite an accomplishment. Ok, now one of the books was written after me [not really] and ok, is a child's book. But hey, should that really matter? I mean it is longer than 20 pages! Ok, so the first book was Patricia Briggs "IRON KISSED". Its the third book in her series featuring Mercy Thompson.

Books in this Series:

1) Moon Called
2) Blood Bound
3) Iron Kissed
4) Bone Crossed

I loved this book. Within the first two pages you are thrown into a heart racing mystery. Her friend Zee once aided her in her 'war' against the Vampires and now he is asking her to return the favor and see if she can "smell" out the killer on the Fae Reservation. However her nose gets her into more trouble, and along the way she has to fight off a rouge fae and the US Government to not only save her good friend Zee but her boyfriend Adam's pack.
I could not put this book down, which is a FAR cry from those shopaholic series {SNORE!} If you are reading this review then you ab-so-lute-ly have to read this series!!!!


Iron Kissed. By Patricia Briggs. Ace Books Berkley Publishing Group (2008)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great review, Bookworm B! I LOVE this series too, and hate having to wait for the next book to come out. :-<

Margo said...

WHY TANKS!! I wonder what will happen b/w her and ADAM? A possible Steph and Morelli/Ranger?

Jill said...

Oh, I think Adam is definitely the man for her. But, sigh, we'll have to wait and see!