Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Babymouse: Queen of the World!!

I love this book!! It was so funny! The writing style was quick and witty - even if it is for little kids. I must say I tend to stay away from comic-like books because I don't know how to read the speech bubbles in a box! How silly is that? But it's true.

Babymouse is tired of her lame, no-fun, no-thrills life. She wants to be Queen (and what little girl doesn't?) but the reigning Queen Felicia Furrypaws wasn't gonna make it easy. When Felicia is handing out invites to her party Babymouse knows she has to get one in order to become cool! But she might lose her friend Wilson the Weasel. So which will she choose? Fame or friends?

Like I said earlier this is a REALLY good book :) I did not stop laughing! I love how every little scenario she went through had an adventure. Like when she was over at Felicia's slumber party and she was looking for a board game she became Wild "Baby" Mouse!!

Books in this series:
  1. Babymouse: Queen of the World
  2. Babymouse: Our Hero
  3. Babymouse: Beach Babe
  4. Babymouse: Rock Star
  5. Babymouse: Heart Breaker
  6. Babymouse: Camp Babymouse
  7. Babymouse: Skater Girl
  8. Babymouse: Puppy Love
  9. Babymouse: Monster Mash
  10. Babymouse: The Musical
  11. Babymouse: Dragonslayer
  12. Babymouse: Burns Rubber (January 12, 2010)
Babymouse: Queen of the World by Jennifer and Matthew Holm. New York (c) 2005

4 comments:

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Glad you liked it :) Haha, I used to LOVE this series when I was littler! I have half of the series on my bookshelf (most of which is filled with kiddie books I plan to save for the next generation of kiddies, or so is my excuse for being a packrat :P). Are you going to read the rest?

margaret said...

Heck yeah!! I love your new pic :)
Although I'm used to your cat :P

Jill said...

Our copy of Dragonslayer just came in from the library, and there was much excitement and celebration. The first one of this series was the first book that Lilyvine ran off with to read on her own, back when she was in first grade, and it was amazing to see how enthralled she was with it. Aside from being an excellent series, this one will always have a place in my heart because of that. :-)

margaret said...

I want to read that one!! :)