Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Books :)

I'M POSTING IS BECAUSE I GOT A PRETTY GOOD NUMBER OF BOOKS FROM THERE!! :) ANNNNNNNND I finally got 1 book from my list of "HOLDS"

My books list is . . . . *DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................*

  1. Babymouse: Queen of the World (Book 1)
  2. The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch (Book 1)
  3. Al Capone Does My Shirts
  4. How to Train Your Dragon
  5. Ghost Girl ( ABOUT TIME!!!)
  6. Ghost Girl: Homecoming
  7. Witch Catcher
So obviously all these books are YA - I'm taking a break :) (From the adult world!! I wish you could actually do that . . . )

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay that's just weird. YOur library system is weird.

margaret said...

Tell me about it :)

La Coccinelle said...

I'm amazed that your library still uses cards! Our libraries aren't even equipped for that. The books don't have pockets in them anymore (unless they're really old books). We just get an easily losable computer printout with all the due dates on it.

Jill said...

That is bizarre. Wow. Although FYI all the fines have gone up to 30 cents a day at your old library - even for kids' books, which used to be 10 cents a day. We are trying to get some income because of the funding crunch. The books you got sound great! I love Babymouse. :-)

margaret said...

La - That was the way of my old library. At first I hated it but then I grew to love it. Now that I don't have it - I miss it.

Darla - Hmm it's a good thing then I don't have late fees ;)

Babymouse looks good :)

Linda Nguyen said...

Cards? Wow, that's old school. I'd like to read the Al Capone series. Heard it's good. Enjoy your books!

By the way, I'm giving away a copy of The Tale of Despereaux. Swing by when you have the time.=)

margaret said...

Yeah, my library is very old. :/

That's one of my TBR books that I want to read.