Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Monday, September 14, 2009

Podcast crazy

I know this has nothing to do with books - and in fact I haven't posted anything relating to book in 100 years (fear not that will change soon) but I've just been going podcast crazy!!! For those of you who might have a Zune or other MP3 iTunes has this wonderful feature called a Podcast in which shows or cartoons are hosted. I always listen to my podcasts when I go to the gym because music does not distract my thinking brain.

I've just updated my
  • NPR 'Wait Wait' Don't tell me
And I've just added
  • Learn French Daily
  • Just Vocabulary
And I need to start listening to
  • Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tricks
Now I'm going to go back to reading this REALLY REALLY good book :)

which you will read about soon.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I am addicted to podcasts! Wait Wait is one of my favorites. NPR also has a book, a science, and a pop culture podcast I like. There is also a reality TV podcast I like, especially when Amazing Race is on.

Enjoy listening to your podcasts!

margaret said...

When ever I'm at the gym listening to wait wait I burst out laughing! I'll have to check out their book and pop culture podcast!

and I LOVE amazing race! I want to do it one day