Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My apologies and Teaser Tuesday


Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on. We had a family issues this past weekend and everyone is trying to cope. I've been sort of out of it. But the show must go on!

NOW for Teaser Tuesday!!! (It is Tuesday right?! lol)

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

My tease:

"They talked in low voices. Ben did a lot of nodding. The bailiff hustled them out of the room then to make way for the next hearing. i trailed behind, trying to eavesdrop." (p 206)
Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn

No comments: