Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I WANT IT NOW!!! Wednesday

OK ladies and gents it's that time of the week again!! :) TIME FOR ANOTHER:

I WANT IT NOW!!
So the book that is tantrum worthy is : The hunger games BY SUZANNE COLLINS!!

I've heard so many good things about this book (and even though my caps key is off it's still typing caps)

I've copied the description from "Good Reads" but I'm sure many of you know of it already :)

"Katniss is a 16-year-old girl living with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, the remains of what used be the United States. Long ago the districts waged war on the Capitol and were defeated. As part of the surrender terms, each district agreed to send one boy and one girl to appear in an annual televised event called, "The Hunger Games." The terrain, rules, and level of audience participation may change but one thing is constant: kill or be killed. When Kat's sister is chosen by lottery, Kat steps up to go in her place."

2 comments:

Briana said...

AHHH!! You definitely need to get this book ASAP! It is so amazing and you wont regret it!!

-Arielle

margaret said...

I know!! I have to steal it from some one!! mwhahahah