Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy . . .

Lil' ol' me just received an award from Pizza!!! I KNOW!! ME! AND AWARD!
First off I'd like to thank the power company for supplying me my power which I need in order to work my fab computer . . .

It's called the HUMANE AWARD. It says that you put melting ice cream out of it's misery by eating is ice cream goodness. Just Kidding. The award is given to the people that always leave nice comments. Well, that's everyone! Except for Mrs. Crabby down the hall - she never does.

So I will Nominate . . .

21 comments:

Jill said...

Aw, thanks, Margo! (And I can't stand that awful Mrs. Crabby.) :-)

margaret said...

Tee hee! So I add that stupid widget the "what you'll also like" and Umm what do books have to do with awards?


Yeah Mrs Crabby stole my newspaper yesterday!! :P

And your welcome!

Kerri said...

Thanks so much!
Sorry to hear about the newspaper theft - that is terrible and so unecessary.

margaret said...

Your welcome Kerri!! Mrs Crabby is just that ;)

Amanda said...

Thanks Margo! I'll blog about it Sunday.

margaret said...

Your welcome Amanda!!

Arielle said...

Thank you Margo!!

:)

margaret said...

Your welcome of course!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Margo!!! :) x

margaret said...

Your welcome of course Sara!! Just come back to the bloggin universe! We miss you!!

Natascha De Marco said...

Hey thanks girl, u rock ^^

margaret said...

Your welcome of course! :)

Can I sparkle like a rock too?

Natascha De Marco said...

U are awesome, thank you!

Allison said...

Thanks so much!

margaret said...

Your welcome of course :)

Jenners said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me ... and I fully intend to put some ice cream out of its misery.

margaret said...

Your welcome Jenners!! I want some ice cream - coffee + heath!! yum!

Briana said...

Thanks girlie! :D

-Briana

margaret said...

Your welcome!!! :)

Julie said...

Thanks so much, Margo! It's very sweet of you and I appreciate it too. :) You've made my day!

margaret said...

Aww yay Julie!! I'm glad I did :) !!!

You made my day for saying that :P