Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!

Welcome back to another episode of "I WANT IT NOW!!! Wednesday". The book I will be so happy to pluck out of unsuspecting hands is : SEX AND THE CITY.

But wait you say - isn't that a TV show on HBO? Why, yes - yes it is but it was based off of this very book. I'd like to read the book that inspired it all! So without further adieu . . .

(I've copied the description from Amazon.com)

"The "Sex and the City" columnist for the New York Observer documents the social scene of modern-day Manhattan. The reader gets an introduction to "Modelizers," the men who only have eyes for models, as well as a more common species, the "Toxic Bachelor." Reading like a society novel gone downtown and askew, Sex and the City is a comically sordid look at status and ambition and the many characters consumed by the sexual politics of the '90s. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. "

I realized that I've never said why I've wanted my "WANT IT NOW" books. So I'll start now.

WHY I want this book : I loved the HBO series and I really want to read the book that started it all :)


SO!! On a side note I'd like to say that 1 of my other favorite shows is back on :) and it's called AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! YEAH!!! Well I can't wait to read other "Wishing on Wednesday" or "Waiting on Wednesday" or whatever Wednesday idea there is!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I love ANTM!

margaret said...

I know!! However I'm not so happy with the theme this season :/ I missed last weeks intro - but she's a super hero or something? And the black girl with the shave head (bianca??) Is so rude!

Allison said...

Smize? I was a little confused about that...

And I know! I was mad about tonight's episode.

margaret said...

I feel like she's trying to hard - and Bianca should've gone home - she had chance! Crutches should've gotten another 1 too! Her leg was broken and she'd been through so much - she had a bad day.