Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just like the ghosts in that movie. . . . I'M BAaaaaaaaack

Bonjure everyone! I've had an interesting last couple of days and I'm back!!!! I've missed my blogging too!!!

So I have 1 new book to post a review about

ANNNNNND

I actually a won a contest! Like I'm totally shocked! Because I never win - not at spelling contests or chess or anything but I actually WON a book!!! AH! So I'll be posting my acceptance speech!

2 comments:

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Yay, about time you were back ;) Oooh, congrats on the contest!!!! So you won Geektastic? I'm reading that right now (well, not RIGHT now, I'm typing to you!), I hope you love it as much as I do :)

margaret said...

Aww thanks Meggin!!! I hope I like Geektastic too!!! I can't wait to read it but I have like 98 other books to read first - well I keep saying I'll read one book and then I want to read a new book instead. :/

My TBR list gets longer everyday!! :)