Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A nice change if only for a bit


Bon Jour! So I'm taking just the tiniest of breaks from blogging about le books (why I am speaking French-ish nobody knows. . .) and sharing with you guys some of my photos. I am not a professional - not even an apprentice. Just some one with me camera attempting to take some really amazing photos (or what I think the should look like.) I hope you enjoy.

And with you further ado . . .







I hope you like some of my photos! I hope you enjoy :)






12 comments:

Cat said...

Hey, these are beautiful! I especially like the second and third ones.

Fantastique! (to keep with your french-ish theme ;))

margo said...

Merci Cat!! I love taking photos - but not of people or events - go figure. Well I'll take photos of people but it can't be posed :)

I'm glad you like them. The very last one is of DC and the rest are taken in New Hampshire.

Amanda said...

I love the frog!! I love frogs. They used to be all around in Houston. Probably the only thing about Houston I liked.

margo said...

We have a man-made pond here at the house that my step-dad made. It's wicked sweet I should probably post it. We get a lot of frogs because of it and I have some awesome pictures of frogs blending in with the scenery. You actually have to find them! I'll post one for you!

B.A.M. Book Reviews said...

The last one is my favorite :)

-Briana

margo said...

I'm glad you like it :) Its fun taking photos!!

Arielle said...

Nice pics! I really like the second one too :)

margo said...

Thanks Arielle! I'm glad you like them :)

Sara from DBR said...

Those are really pretty! 'Specially love the second and last ones :)

I have a nice link for you (haha, check it out!) - http://twilightgoogle.com/

Comment back with your thoughts ^D^

margo said...

I'm glad you like the pics Sara!! I've found myself taking more and more pictures annnnd I think I need to buy a new camera - one that can handle better range :)

Darla D said...

Nice shots, Margo. Keep posting them!

margo said...

THANKS MRS D!!!! I'm glad you like them. I"ve found one of my new hobbies :) Now I need to find a better camera!