Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A nice change if only for a bit


Bon Jour! So I'm taking just the tiniest of breaks from blogging about le books (why I am speaking French-ish nobody knows. . .) and sharing with you guys some of my photos. I am not a professional - not even an apprentice. Just some one with me camera attempting to take some really amazing photos (or what I think the should look like.) I hope you enjoy.

And with you further ado . . .







I hope you like some of my photos! I hope you enjoy :)






12 comments:

Cat said...

Hey, these are beautiful! I especially like the second and third ones.

Fantastique! (to keep with your french-ish theme ;))

margaret said...

Merci Cat!! I love taking photos - but not of people or events - go figure. Well I'll take photos of people but it can't be posed :)

I'm glad you like them. The very last one is of DC and the rest are taken in New Hampshire.

Amanda said...

I love the frog!! I love frogs. They used to be all around in Houston. Probably the only thing about Houston I liked.

margaret said...

We have a man-made pond here at the house that my step-dad made. It's wicked sweet I should probably post it. We get a lot of frogs because of it and I have some awesome pictures of frogs blending in with the scenery. You actually have to find them! I'll post one for you!

Briana said...

The last one is my favorite :)

-Briana

margaret said...

I'm glad you like it :) Its fun taking photos!!

Arielle said...

Nice pics! I really like the second one too :)

margaret said...

Thanks Arielle! I'm glad you like them :)

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty! 'Specially love the second and last ones :)

I have a nice link for you (haha, check it out!) - http://twilightgoogle.com/

Comment back with your thoughts ^D^

margaret said...

I'm glad you like the pics Sara!! I've found myself taking more and more pictures annnnd I think I need to buy a new camera - one that can handle better range :)

Jill said...

Nice shots, Margo. Keep posting them!

margaret said...

THANKS MRS D!!!! I'm glad you like them. I"ve found one of my new hobbies :) Now I need to find a better camera!