Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Teaser Tuesday #2


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

"He cruised down the tarmac path, ignoring the shouts of an elderly man in green work pants, and brought her right into the audience. The crowd parted like the Red Sea." (204)

My book is " Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

5 comments:

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Cool teaser :) I've been wanting to read Blood and Chocolate for EVER, is it good so far?

P.S. So your reading Queen of Babble for my challenge? Yay, hope ya like it- I read it when I was 11 though. EEp :(

margaret said...

Ummmmm it's ok. I'm annoyed with the main character right now. We'll see if that changes!

OMG! You read that when you were 11???/ HOLY SMOKES! I feel super old now :(

Briana said...

Good teaser! I would've seen it sooner if blogger was giving me the updates of the blogs I'm following! It's driving me nuts. The book I'm reading is hard to explain. Right now, a girl just disapeared. Don't worry, that's not a spoiler haha. It's just kind of mysterious right now.

-Briana

margaret said...

Hmmm so she disappears. . . I know! she's an alien!! lol

I've been having some blog-ish problems myself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! The title is unique :) Hope you're enjoying it!