Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday-Fill Ins!!



1. He was a handsome man of 3 and twenty.

2. The beginning of school is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is currently at work.

4. I let fear hold me back, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be a make it or break it kinda thing.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Vince!! :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxation, tomorrow my plans include shopping!! :) and Sunday, I want to hmmmmm . . .

2 comments:

Wrighty said...

Relaxing and shopping - it sounds like the perfect weekend! Enjoy!

margaret said...

I need to shop. I saw some killer shoes the other day - I practically drooled all over them - but they were a tad too small