Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I WANT IT NOW!!! Wednesday

Hey guys! Welcome to another "I WAN IT NOW Wednesday" Now when you read this post, please feel free to imagine me as a 5 yr old throwing a temper-tantrum in the local store in between the rows and rows of book I can not get :)
Oh!! And please add the gossiping customers who are looking from me to my parent with scorn on their faces :)


Ok!! For this post the book I want is not out yet - and it better come soon of else I fear I will forget everything!! (That happened to me with Sister of the Traveling pants - each time I read the new book it took me ages to remember what happened!!)

The book is:

The Van Allen Legacy (Book 4 in the Blue Bloods Series)




I've taken the description right off of Amazon!

"With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged."


This book comes out October 6, 2009. Which is only 43889738993492849823 days to me!!!! Oh the Agony!


Oh!! And PS

I SO WANT THE KINDLE!! I drool every time I see it!!

Can't wait to read what y'all are waiting for!! :)

1 comment:

JESs said...

i like your blog. i followed. follow me too please :)