Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Think of the song Thriller when you read this . . .

Good morning y'all! Amanda over at The Zen Leaf has bestowed upon me an award that brings joy to me! :) THE ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD!!!! (I find it funny since I'm currently reading Pride Prejudice & Zombie!!!!) Thank you so much Amanda!! :D

This award says: The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

  1. Sara at Dragonfly Book Reviews
  2. Allison at Read Into This!
  3. Meggin at Serendipity Book Reviews
  4. The Girls at B.A.M. Book Reviews
  5. Darla at Books and Other Thoughts
Again, Thank you Amanda!! And Please, when you have time, check out these other wonderful book blogs :)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't know you were reading P&P&Z! that's too funny. I'm glad it turned out to be perfect timing.

ps - to respond to your comment on my blog, concise would indicate short and to the point, neither of which really matches me! :D

margaret said...

X) I WAS BRAIN DEAD!!!! OMG!!! Now that I just read your definition I GET IT!!! HAHAHAHAHHA thanks Amanda! :)

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Yay, thanks Margo! LOL I love this award, so cool :)

Allison said...

Aww, thanks so much Margo!

margaret said...

You guys are Welcome :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks! Haha - I love that award!! And can't wait for your review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies; it sounds good!

margaret said...

Your welcome Sara!! :)

Jill said...

Thanks for the award, Margo - I looove those cute little zombie chickens! Sorry I've taken so long to come by - I'm still playing catch-up after being away. Nothing like racking up 500+ posts in the old blog reader, sigh! I'm looking forward to your review of P&P&Z. Our library still hasn't bought that - can you believe it??

margaret said...

NO worries :) I know you've been super busy!! Take you time and enjoy! :)