Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #2

Welcome to another "MARGO'S FRIDAY FILL-INS!!!" hosted by Friday Fill-Ins (Sorry I don't know your name!)
And here it is! . . . .

1. Seeing the stars is my favorite summertime activity.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is The Breakfast Club.

3. A Cashmere sweater is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is useful when walking at night.

5. I am eating right now.

6. When daylight fades I enjoy watching the sunset and seeing if the colors will vary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner to celebrate my anniversary, tomorrow my plans include the beach! and Sunday, I want to leave that one blank! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this idea is awesome. I might try it one day :)

margaret said...

I think it is . . it forces me to think outside of the usually answers :) Try it out - I can't wait to read your answers!!! :)