Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Friday, August 14, 2009

OMG!! I bought some more books!!!

Ok!!!!! I just came home from B&N totally singing in the car about how I have new books. Vince was THE BEST!! He let me get 3 books!! (I'm currently not working so he's the only income!)

The books I bought:

  • Wuthering Heights by Ms. Emily Bronte
  • Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner [LOVE HER!! :) ]
  • Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
I must say as much as I do love buying books I HATE the fact that my library probably won't have classics like "Wuthering Heights." It's just so sad!! BUT I HAVE BOOKS!!


:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm off to read!!!

11 comments:

Cherry Diva said...

Ha ha ha ha! You sound just like me after I've been to the bookshop!

margaret said...

:)

What can I say? I love books!!

:) !!!!!!!!

Jenners said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Nothing better than getting some new books! And I'm a huge Jennifer Weiner fan! I bet that is going to be a good one! Which one to read first????

margaret said...

OMG I LOVE JENNIFER WEINER TOO!!!!

But I wasn't a fan of the movie "IN HER SHOES." Some of her books I haven't read that

But I'm glad I've found another Jennifer Weiner fan :)

Lost in a Book said...

i love buying books too!! Suite Scarlett is SO good! Enjoy!

margaret said...

Thanks!!! It looked good and I totally had to push these people out of the way to get it (it was the last one on the shelf ;)

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

YAY! I've bought 6 books so far this week, I totally know how you feel about buying books ;) I sing too... lol I'm such a nerd :D

I have books by Jennifer Weiner on my list to read- when I go to the library later I'm getting some :) I think Certain Girls is one of them... I can't wait to see your review!

Also, Maureen Johnson is fantastic!

They don't have Wuthering Heights? Why are the doing that to the people of... whereveryoulive? *sniffle*

margaret said...

Meggin you have to read GOOD IN BED 1st before you read CERTAIN GIRLS!!! PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!!

Otherwise you'll ruin the dualogy. My library stinks. LOL

Jill said...

Yay, books! I love that feeling of coming home from the book store with a big old heavy bag full of books. :-)

Anonymous said...

I so want to read Suite Scarlett! Look forward to your review :)

margaret said...

OK!!! I hope I don't disappoint!! :)