Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, August 20, 2009

THank God It's Thursday!!! (PR #1)



O.M.F.G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok so for the "All-Star" competition I'm surprised they didn't bring back Christian from Season 4! He was one of my FAVS!! But they did bring back Sweet Pea, Uli, and Chris! And OMG! The fashion!!! I was drooling the whole time!!

Now I'm avidly watching the official show and so far my favs are:

  1. Qristyl
  2. Epperson
  3. Mitchell
  4. Shirin
  5. Irina
I can't wait to see how the designs turn out!!!

*DROOL!* The challenge for this episode was making a killer gown for the "red carpet" although some made dresses for other show awards! *sigh* I wish I could make dresses like those!

I think the winner is : Christopher
The winner was : Christoper


Thanks for reading my detour in book land! I love fashion! - and this show allows me self-indulge!! And now back to book reviews! :)


2 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

I was surprised too, but I think they didn't because he must be SO busy t=with all his REAL work. Hes a big shot you know ;)

I looves him!

margaret said...

yeah but still he was so freakin funny!!!!
What do you think of the new contestants? Who's your fave or least fave?