Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My 100th POST!!!!!! AND Teaser Tuesday!!

HAPPY 100TH TOO MEEEEEE!!!!! :)






Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

Here is my tease!! :)

"His voice trails off. That's because I've opened the garment bag. And now all five of us are staring at what I've revealed." (p 222)


Queen of Babble : In the Big City by Meg Cabot

6 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice teaser! I'll have to find out what's being revealed sometime. And a very Happy 100th post too!

margaret said...

Thanks Julie!!! :)

I want to know too!! I'm thinking it's a ruined dress or something.

The Sweet Bonjour said...

Fabu tease :)

Congratulations on your 100th post. That cake at the top is gorgey!
xx

margaret said...

Thanks Sasha!! I know I wish I could eat it!!

Do you want Cake Boss on TLC? Or that other cake show on that channel I forgot. . . .

Watching Cake Boss always made me want cake! :)

Arielle said...

Wow congrats on your 100th post!! Keep it up ;)

margaret said...

Thanks Arielle! I just really started blogging in June (although I started being a member last May)