Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Friday, August 28, 2009

Passing on the lurve!

I've been awarded the "Let's Be Friends" award by Nikola!!! Thank you!! :)

The rules of the award :

Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

My 8 bloggers are . . .

9 comments:

Wrighty said...

Congrats on your award!! And thanks so much for passing it on to me! I'm truly honored!

Chicklish said...

Hello! Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to us, too! I love your blog!

margaret said...

Wrighty - Thank you! And you're welcome :)

Chicklish - Hello back :) You're welcome and I'm glad you like my blog! :)

Kerri said...

Margo. What great news on a Friday. Thanks so much and hopefully I'll get some time tomorrow to pass it along.

Arielle said...

Congrats Margo!! And thank you sooo much :-D

margaret said...

Thanks Arielle!! And your welcome :)!!!

margaret said...

Kerri - I'm glad it made your Friday day - happy :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks margo!!
*huggles*

margaret said...

Your welcome :)

ps I <3 the world huggles!