Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's like the Simpsons' Tree House of Horror but with books!

Hosted by Carl V.





Ok. So I first saw this challenge on Amanda's blog, and after some quick debating decided that I wasn't going to join. But still - that challenge lingered on the back of my mind. Then I saw it again on Julie's blog - and well I have to do it.

There are 3 sections. Section 1 your read 4 books, section 2 you read 2 books and section 3 you read 1 book. I will be doing . . .




which means I will be reading 4 books of any length from the designated genres :

  • Mystery.
  • Suspense.
  • Thriller.
  • Dark Fantasy.
  • Gothic.
  • Horror.
  • Supernatural.
I don't have any book picked out yet but that's ok!! (adds more to the suspense I think!)

The competition runs from September 1, 2009 to October 31, 2009!!

Good Luck everyone!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad Julie and I were able to win you over! This is so much fun. :)

margaret said...

Yeah :) you guys totally did!!! :)

I"M SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR FALL!!!!!!!


I love the charge in the air. :)

Natascha De Marco said...

Lol if I start this challenge I would end it SO quickly.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Love the comparison to the Simpsons!

I'm so glad your friends convinced you to take part. It is laid back and is always a lot of fun. Great to have you!

I look forward to seeing what you decide to read.

margaret said...

Taschima - wow! Fast reader!!

Carl - Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you like the comparison :)

Julie said...

I loved your post and I'm going to have to see if I can youtube that Simpson episode of the Tree House of Horror now. It's been too long since I've seen it - how eerie :0 hehehe
I'm soooo happy that you signed up! I can't wait to see what books you've chosen and yes, I'm in total suspense!

margaret said...

Have fun Julie watching the Simpsons' Tree House of Horror!!! :)

The Sweet Bonjour said...

That title just made me crack up! :p
xx