Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Now I know my ABCs

<- Meggin's Challenge

It's 1:41 am here and I find myself surfing the many interesting blogs I haunt. And I always find these interesting challenges. I, personally, love to challenge myself whether it be learning a new language or trying to remember math from way back in the day.

So I have been on the fence about one challenge (I don't know how to sign up/post reviews) which I found on Allison's blog. The other one I just came across tonight on Meggin's blog.

For the post on Allison's blog click here! ( ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST!)
For the post on Meggin's blog click here! (TIME LIMIT IS YOUR OWN!)

2 comments:

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Yay, you're doing the challenge! Thanks :) As to the time limit, mine is the January 1st, seeing as it's a LOT of books to read (26, but x is cut out), but you set your own, as long as it's within a year :)

margaret said...

I will find an X ;) Within a year huh. OK :) So I have until August 3, 2010! YEAH!!!!