Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #4



1. I remember, I remember when it was the first days of summer and everyone was excited!

2. Dear enemy I want you to know that you no longer have control over me.

3. Is that my size!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of fast food and mashed potatoes!

5. I'm saving a note just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list books would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vodka pasta, tomorrow my plans include hopefully a book review! and Sunday, I want to
be lazy :)




4 comments:

Briana said...

I know what you mean with the fast food! I think I gained some from eating it so often lol!

-Briana

margaret said...

It's so hard to resist! Especially when you want the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's! :)

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Mmmmm... vodka pasta sounds good :) Maybe I should say that coz I'm a minor though? My liking VODKA pasta would not reflect well upon me xD

I know what you mean with fast food :) I want a burger so bad right now :P

I'm hungry now. Thanks Margo *sticks tongue out at you defiantly* ;)

margaret said...

Hahahah don't worry the Vodka cooks off so only the flavor is lost :) If you want I can give you the recipe and you can try it out but I warn you - you'll become addicted like me :)