Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday #3


I HOPE IT'S NOT TOOO LATE!!!!!



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

"My actions had brought them to this place, after all. In a round about way, ok, but still (p312)"

Bitting the Bullet by Jennifer Rardin

5 comments:

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Don't feel bad! My teaser will have to be posted tomorrow :( I'm on my dad's computer, and don't even have my book around to pick a teaser...grrr. Today has been a horrible day, blah.

Great teaser by the way! lol. Don't mind my ranting...eh, I'm just a crazy person :)

margaret said...

Aww! I hope you day was better!!! I lose track of days so easily! I look forward to your teaser tomorrow!! :)

Julie said...

I decided to play along. Thanks for reminding me I wanted to do this! I don't think my teaser is the best but it's my first.

margaret said...

Yeah :) Welcome to the "TEASER TUESDAY" world!! I'm off to go read yours!!!

Julie said...

Thanks, Margo :)