Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WANTING IT NOW WEDNESDAY


Hey guys!! This is my own spin on "Waiting on a Wednesday!" I don't really get the meme but I have my own ideas. So here it goes . . . *DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!*


So the book I'm wanting this week is. . . . . .


I've copied this directly from Ghostgirl.com

The quote is as follows

"Charlotte Usher feels practically invisible at school, and then one day she really is invisible. Even worse: she's dead. And all because she choked on a gummy bear. But being dead doesn't stop Charlotte from wanting to be popular; it just makes her more creative about achieving her goal. If you thought high school was a matter of life or death, wait till you see just how true that is. In this satirical, yet heartfelt novel, Hurley explores the invisibility we all feel at some times and the lengths we'll go to be seen."

By Tonya Hurley


Released August 1, 2008
Genre : YA

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hahahaha I love your little picture!! Totally made me laugh :)

margaret said...

Aww thanks Allison! I'm glad you like it. I asked Vince if dinosaurs would say "Rawr! Me want books!" and he looked at me and said "I don't think they'd say much of anything."

So what I'm trying to get at is I'm glad you enjoy it! :)

Briana said...

I want to read this too! Have you seen the cover at the store?! They're awesome!

-Briana

margaret said...

Hahaha I totally agree with your Briana!!! They're expensive otherwise I'd have bought them already and just said "To the Hell with you library!"