I will give you 5 questions - each have single-word answers, which you find by looking through the post that I've linked to, not necessarily DBR. Once you have found all five words, I will ask for a final word which is the answer to a final 6th question, and you will have to sort the anagram of the first letter of each answer to get the correct single-word answer. First two people to e-mail me with the right answer - comments will be deleted so others have a chance - get a surprise book sent to them. Ends at midnight on Tuesday 28th July (UK time). Everyone who guesses the word for the e-treasure gets a special award and link to their site, even if it's not correct. Note that not all the questions are sane or book-related.
- You can guess more than once.
- All comment guesses will be deleted so others have a chance - e-mail your answer to dragonflybookreviews(a)gmail.com
- Open to people worldwide.
- You do not have to have a blog to take part - just a valid e-mail.
- Only the first two people (worldwide) get a book.
- No matter what time/day it is where you are, no entries will be counted after the bells strike midnight in the UK.
- You can help/ask for help as long as no-one gives you the correct final word, as that counts as cheating.
- Margo is a mutinous what? click here
- What is the first name of the actor who got more screentime in the latest HP flick, as he's 'a good actor', which made Imogen pleased? click here
- What country are the owners of this site from? click here
- Who shouldn't be shown as nice guys in a book? click here
- Who Googles their name? click here
Good luck, and have fun!