Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 12 Blogs of Christmas


So I just stumbled upon this little treasure today, and I'm sad that I hadn't seen it sooner! Each day you will have to visit a predetermined blogger to sign up to maybe win a prize! I'm going to copy and paste the description since my brain seems to have fogged.

I'm am copying directly from The 12 Blog of Christmas Blog hosted by Elie.

"Starting December 12th, each one of The 12 Blogs of Christmas will be posting an incredible giveaway for you. Why? We love you.

Visit each blog on their special day and enter to win their contest. You will have to enter on their blog, but we will keep you updated here! Feeling lucky? You could win up to 12 prizes!

Don't miss anything, check the sidebar to make sure you are following all 12 of these blogs to get all the updates!

Spread the word, grab our button (it links back here!)"


ANd without further ado, here are the 12 Blog Of Christmas!

Day 4 Bites
Day 10 Book Rat
Day 12 vv32Reads

So those are the 12 Blogs of Christmas! It sounds fun :)



No comments: