Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Saturday, October 3, 2009

TWITTER CONTEST!!

Hey guys! Amy from Park Avenue Princess, along with E. Van Lowe (author of Never Slow Dance with a Zombie) are having a twitter contest!! All you have to do is tweet Amy (@APrkAvePrincess) and/or author @EVanLowe "Never Slow Dance with a Zombie" So you can 'tweet'


@APrkAvePrincess and @EVanLowe: I will never slow dance with a zombie unless they buy me dinner first! (I just might use it - I just came up with the idea now!!) The contest is being held until Oct. 8th! AND 1 winner will be picked daily with the grand prize ($54.60 Amazon gift card) to be given away on the 8th!!

I won yesterday (and I never thought I would win!!) It's easy! All you do is tweet! So what are you waiting for??!?!?!?

No comments: