Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A challange for me!


So while surfing among my fellow book bloggers (all who have sites I dream mine will some day become) I realized much to my disappointment that I'm not trying enough and could be trying harder. So, I have entered this competition. I think it will be fun! It will also force me to chose books I might not have otherwise read. The rules are as follows:

  1. Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.

  2. You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.

  3. Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.

  4. You don't have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.

  5. 'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs, keeping in mind Rule #2.



To sign up for the challenge the link is here : http://bookawardschallenge.blogspot.com/

I have until June to read 10 books!!! So, engines go!! And it helps that I work at a coffee shop! I'll need it for the months ahead!

I found the challenge on this book blogger's site http://www.dolcebellezza.blogspot.com/

No comments: