Search This Blog

The Love of my Life <3

The Love of my Life <3

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a little Update....

So I've moved onto the 2nd Shopaholic book as well as reading the 3rd book in Ms. Briggs series. I find that with the shopaholic books thus far its a love hate relationship. At times this book bores me to tears, yet there is something there in the story to keep me turnin the pages. And its not the main character. She's as useless and a dead leaf. Perhaps, its her simplicity...that sometimes she just doesn't get the world around her. That she's too caught up in her own world (aren't we all though sometimes) that she can't see the truth before her. I can relate to her in the sense that she gives wonderful advice to those in need that fits and will solve the problem well, but when she is in that problem herself she does not heed her adivce. The second book has yet to fail in its whimsical story. I only hope the rest of the book get better ie pick up the pace, a little more interesting....etc

AS for the 3rd Briggs book IM LOVING IT. I have yet to be disappointed. Although I'm only in the first 10 pages I'm already captivated. Unlike Shopaholic were its a yawn and then an "OH! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!" and then another YAWN. Stay tuned for more updates on the BRIGG series......

Well I'm off to go make lattes! happy reading!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Which Briggs are you reading? Iron Kissed? You are going to LOVE it!!! I'm just sad, waiting for the next book to come out, sigh.

Margo said...

Why yes, I am. When I saw the copyright of the book I was sad, because it means it just came out which means that it will be awhile before a new book.